Sunday, December 13, 2009

hyper consumption, happy christmas, hot cider.

I'm not sure what blogging is really about. I mean, I guess technically it can be about whatever the blogger chooses. We get to make the rules. But, I just can't get myself to care about where your shoes are from or why you think those feathers in that vintage hat are pretty.

I'd rather hear you say something real or show me something different. But I guess that's up to us here.


It's December and in the spirit of the holidaze I decided to go on a Christmas tree bike tour on Saturday night since my friend helped me fix my bike up Friday. After 4 days off the bike I was eager to ride and eager for new routes and adventures. After passing Washington Square Park I decided to hunt down some Christmas trees:


Washington Square Park ^



Rocka-flippin insane-fellar ^



Macy's ^


This weekend also included a new treat I hadn't enjoyed before. Hot apple cider and whiskey. Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious.


Have a happy Monday ladies and gents. And don't worry about whether or not your shoes or shirts are hip enough.
Just enjoy the cider and go on some adventures.
;o)
KG

No comments:

Post a Comment