Saturday, December 26, 2009

22 Year Old Prom

I'm back in Erie for the holiday and it's wonderful. I'm enjoying talking to peoples faces rather than on the phone and sleeping in my old bed that had 9 billion pillows. Oh and playing with Wiser.
In attempts to get some of my Erie life to my New York life, I've been going through boxes and closets looking for random things, when I came across my prom dress! I truly love that blue, knee-length, party dress.
My prom was nothing insanely out of this world but it was fun, a tad weird and for sure, unpredictable. Would I go again? Probably not. Would I stay home and watch bad teen prom movies with my girl friends? Yeah, but I would still have worn my dress.

Who knows, I might bring it back with me to NY, rock it with some Chucks, and wear it around town.... or more realistically figure out something crafty to do with it. Or wear it WHILE I craft!

And I'll shamelessly admit I tried that baby on when I found it. Fancy prom-ish dinner party anyone?


Awkward flowers made more awkward, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. your dress is AWESOME, you've got me thinking about how much fun it would be to have a "grown-up prom"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im giving you a blog award, its kind of a fun little survey thing...hope you like it :)

    ReplyDelete